One of the most important things here at Viking bee is safety. so this week lets take a look at some pointers for proper candle safety.
Basic Candle Safety
- Candles should never be burnt out of sight
- You should always keep candles away from Drafts, Vents, Ceiling fans and air currents.
- You should never touch of move a candle when the wax is liquid
- Never burn a candle directly on or near anything flammable
- Its always a good idea to use a candle holder that is designed for candle use, or is made of a nonflammable material.
- Always ensure candle holders are placed on a stable, heat-resistant surface.
- Keep candles out of reach of children and pets
- Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris at all times.
- Candle wicks should be trimmed to 1 quarter inch each time before burning
- This will also help prevent black smoke from raising up from the candle wick.
- Make sure all candles are completely out before leaving the room.
- It’s a good idea to straighten the wick after it has been extinguished.
so there you have it,
and as always, in a world where you can Bee anything..